Required Skills:LAW, Summation, Concordance, Trial Director, CaseMap
E-Discovery Specialist - Richmond, VA
This position will be responsible for setting up document review workflows, and providing technical support to multiple groups within a highly advanced Global Legal Technology department. This individual will provide support to document review attorney teams, project management teams, eDiscovery processing and production teams, as well as attorney and paralegal case teams.
Qualified candidates will possess 2+ years experience providing litigation or technical support in the electronic discovery (eDiscovery) field, and will be skilled with databases and spreadsheets in providing direct end-user support including end-user product and process training. Successful candidates will have experience with supporting document review workflows in Relativity, Ringtail, Stratify or other major review platforms; very strong Excel skills;
- Perform data media duplication, data assessment, imaging (Tiff or PDF), spreadsheet manipulation, coordinate and assist with tiff blowback and native file printing.
- Work with other E-Discovery Specialists and document review project managers to assess and support technology for various stages of document review.
- Manage the request and maintenance of user accounts.
- Manage review workflows including review set batching.
- Development and maintain search and privileged term searches.
- Production release quality control.
- Coordinate the collection and transfer of electronic data between counsel, client and vendors.
- Manage source and production data in a logical and consistent manner.
- Coordinate creation of document productions (paper, image, native format), including bates numbering and indexing as well as occasional redaction work.
- Provide end-user and reviewer training for review databases and processes as needed.
- Provide design, management, and support services specific to relational databases used in litigation technology projects.
- Create and or modify load files for various litigation review systems (DII, XML, OPT, LFP, CMS, OLP).
- Connect, move and setup computers and/or installation of viewers or clients as needed.
- Utilize Excel or other data editing tools to create load files, overlays or other bulk-task scripts.
- Maintain indices, metrics reports and other reporting as required by project.
8:30-5:30 with overtime potential